I used to hate this country, for our beliefs, for our values and the way we go through our life thinking we are the fucking best of the best. I used to say i would never fight for this country. I used to think that fighting for this country would be a total and utter waste of time. Then i realized, those men and women who fight for this country aren't fighting for the country but fighting for the people of this country. I would join. To fight for you. To make sure that you and those little hieus and josanne's in the future are sa[f]e. I would join.
i think i'm joining the army soon. this economy is such shit. i need a way out, and the way out is to get help.
2 comments:
aww.. that's a sweet post. are you really planning on joining?
yea, if i can't find a job by september im joining. =) i spelled safe wrong lol
Post a Comment