8/29/2007

koncept64

I need you.
I need sombody.
I need sombody to tell me that i'll be ok
i need sombody to say it straight to my face.



edit: I'll tell you the truth right now.
December 13th 2007 12:27 AM / I'm okay. i promise you. i am okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you'll be ok. Stop worrying about everything. Stop wondering if you'll be alone stop tryign to make a difference stop trying to be remembered stop stop trying to make yourself adequate


after all you're still here, and you've already prooven to yourself

that you won't be lonely
cause you've already had relationships...most people never had one

so what you've had your heartbroken

youre just 1+ 61629017 people who have had their heart broken

You're worth something cause obviously

cause you're still alive

You're parents are a lil fucked up
but they let you live in their house
invite you to eat out
and still ask you to runt heir errands

they care cause they DO get mad at you

imagine if they didn't

then that's the ultimate feeling of alone


you make a difference cause you add to people's lives

you're stupid

cause you don't realize all this

for how smart you are you amount al lthis intelligence into feeling like shit

if you know somethign wrong do something about


another don't expect people to solve your problems

they might not have anything to say

sometimes listen isnt enough

cause obviously no matter how much someone listen you still go on feeling the same


the only person who can help you at that point is you



get it?



i never forgot you


asshole


-right said laura