Just once, I want to feel as if somebody wants me to step back from the ledge. I don’t want somebody to pull me back from the ledge, I don’t need that. I want somebody to purely and from their heart feel as if they want me to stick around just a little longer. I want somebody to look into my eyes, and know how I’m feeling inside. Sometimes I just want somebody to remind me that maybe. Just maybe. I don’t want to jump yet.
Maybe I’m asking for too much. Hah.
How come nobody wants to ever meet me half way? I put myself out there, to be there for everybody. To help everybody in any way that I actually can yet, nobody is willing to put themselves out there for me. Not even for the simplest thing. Maybe I just want some company so I don’t feel so lonely. I don’t know…I feel like I work so hard for something so pointless. In everything. EVERYTHING.
No comments:
Post a Comment