asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong. I
asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve. I asked for
prosperity and God gave me brawn and brain to work. I asked for courage
and God gave me dangers to overcome. I asked for patience God placed me
in situations where I was forced to wait. I asked for love and God gave
me troubled people to help. I asked for favors and God gave me
opportunities. I asked for everything so I could enjoy life. Instead,
He gave me life so I could enjoy everything. I received nothing I
wanted. I received everything I needed.
i asked for strength, recieved difficulties to make me strong
i asked for wisdom, and recieved problems to solve
i asked for prosperity and recieved the brain and brawn to work
asked for courage and recieved dangers to overcome
asked for patience and recieved situations where i was forced to wait
asked for love. and gave me a mind to help
asked for favors and recieved a million opportunities
asked for everything so i can enjoy life
recieved life so that i could enjoy everything
recieved nothing i wnated. but recieved everyhting i needed
true.
i edited it so that it wouldn't involve god...but im not saying that i don't believe in god. its just....to me, god is love. love is god. love powers all.
No comments:
Post a Comment